6 Days Madrid & Barcelona Holiday – Spanish Fiesta
|HOLIDAY PRICE [PRICE PER PERSON IN USD]|
|3 Star – Standard||2,190 USD per person sharing|
|4 Star – First Class||2,382 USD per person sharing|
|5 Star – Deluxe||2,898USD per person sharing|
|CITY||NTS||STANDARD HOTELS||FIRST CLASS HOTELS||DELUXE HOTELS|
|MADRID||2||Principie Pio Hotel | Hotel Regente | Tryp Madrid Chamartin OR similar||Tryp Madrid Cibeles | Tryp Madrid Atocha Hotel | Tryp Madrid Plaza Espana Hotel | Courtyard By Marriott Hotel | Melia Galgos Hotel | OR similar||Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel OR similar|
|BARCELONA||3||Hotel Caledonian | Realto Hotel| Auto Hogar Hotel OR similar||Hotel Colonial | Tryp Barcelona Apolo Hotel| Hotel Tryp Condal Mar | Hotel NH Sants Barcelona OR similar||Miramar Barcelona Hotel OR similar|
HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES
1) Accommodation at selected category of hotels.
2) Daily Continental breakfast at the hotel (except on the day of arrival).
3) Transfers by Private vehicle:
– Madrid: Arrival Airport transfer.
– Barcelona: Departure Airport transfer.
4) Sightseeing (Note: The tour starts from a city centre point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included).
– Madrid: Panoramic guided city tour on seat in coach basis
– Barcelona: Panoramic guided city tour on seat in coach basis
5) Inter city train travel by train using Spanish Train network.
– Second Class in ‘Standard and First Class’ packages
– First Class in ‘Deluxe’ packages
6) International air ticket with Airport taxes
HOLIDAY PRICE EXCLUDES
2) Visa charges – Spain.
3) Over-seas mediclaim Insurance.
4) Train Station Transfers.
5) City Tax payable at the time of check-out.
6) Meals, Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
7) Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES’ head
1) The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
2) Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room in any European Country.
3) The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
4) There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
5) It is advisable for all clients to have Overseas Travel Insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our Travel Consultant.
6) Abbreviations: B – Denotes Buffet Breakfast; L- Denotes Local Lunch; D- Denotes Local Dinner.
7) At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
8) Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
9) Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, light jacket.